Congratulations on your purchase and thank you for shopping at Oliver!
HOW TO USE YOUR NEW REHAB AID
HOW TO USE YOUR NEW GPS TRACKER
Your pet is lucky to have a loving caring family who invested the time and effort to buy them a device to keep them safe or help them easily move around !
Orto Canis, Handicapped Pets and Balto are global leaders in pet rehabilitation. This means you’ve invested in the best device for your pets. However, these devices must be used as instructed. How to use your new purchase is an initial investment of your time which will help you and your pet adjust quickly.
How to use your new purchase is the difference between getting the full benefit of your rehabilitation aid and struggling to make it work. Keep these basics in mind and you can’t go wrong.
1. You vet must be involved – from deciding which aid is appropriate to fitting it on your pet
2. Introduce the aid slowly, never force it on your pet
3. Supervise your pet when they are using an aid- never leave them alone
4. Keep the aid clean as per the instructions included
5. Do not share aids between animals, each one should have their own.
How can you help a shelter dog or cat get an aid? Remember a good quality, sturdy medical aid means they heal faster and can make room for the next animal in need. Donate an aid if you are looking to help to a shelter, contact us here and let us help!