Oliver Pet Care Solutions Pvt Ltd (OPSPL) strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. This information may be different from what you see when you visit a service provider or specific product’s site. OPSPL earns a remuneration when you make a purchase. Your purchase is directly from the affiliate site i.e. MetLife. OPSPL is not an issuer or provider of any services. Articles, information and blogs are informational in nature.
Prices without GST
Back to products
Catnip Ball with Bell for Kittens & Cats
Cats love to play, this is especially important for cats who are indoors all day as they have no access to natural cat behaviours.
- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behaviour that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhoea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip).Source: https://bit.ly/2NRUqSh
Out of stock
Himalaya Erina EP Powder for Cats and Dogs
Rated 5.00 out of 5
There are no reviews yet.