Catnip Ball with Bell for Kittens & Cats
- Cats may react to the plant by rolling around, flipping over, and generally being hyperactive.
- About 50 percent of cats seem to be affected by catnip, and the behaviour that results varies widely between individuals, and it is believed to be an inherited sensitivity.
- And if your cat does have the sensitivity, it will not emerge until your cat is several months old, young kittens are not affected by the chemicals in the plant.
- Cats may rub against and chew on catnip to bruise the leaves and stems, which then release more nepetalactone.
- Catnip is safe for cats. If they eat a lot, they may vomit and have diarrhoea, but will return to normal given time (and no more catnip).
Out of stock