HOW DOES IT WORK?
When applied properly anxiety wraps “distribute pressure over the back and sides of the dog’s chest, serving as a calming “hug.” The scientific explanation is that when gentle pressure is applied, it releases chemicals called endorphins that promote a sense of well-being.”
Help your Dogs and Cats this Diwali, get our Diwali Dog guide
How to Wrap your Dog
- Open the bandage
- Centre it across the dogs chest
- Take the bandage up to the dogs shoulders and tie a knot
- Next wrap the two ends of the bandage under the dogs chest.
- Take the free ends of the bandage up to the dogs back and tie a knot.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Make sure the knot is not directly on the dogs spine and not too tight.
There are no reviews yet.