Handicapped Pets Hock Hugger
The Walkin’ Hock Hugger fits the natural angle of the hock, hugging the leg above and below, to help prevent hyperextension.
- Fits natural angle of hock on back legs (see Wrist Hugger for front legs).
- Fabric wraps above and below the hock for maximum support
- Helps prevent hyperextension
- Offers support to hock joint and surrounding structures
- Offers support for arthritic joints
- Allows dog to move easily and without strain on joint
- Made of neoprene with touch-fastener closures
The Walkin’ Hock Hugger is not intended to diagnose, prevent, or cure any disease or condition. Please consult with your veterinarian regarding any concerns you have about your dog’s health.
Large, Medium, Small
|Top of paw to center of hock||2-3"||2.5"-3.25"||2.5"-3.25"||2.5"-3.25"|
|WEIGHT (lbs & kgs)||10-15 lbs /||15-25 lbs/ 6.8-11 kgs||25-60 lbs/ 11 kgs- 27 kgs||60-100 lbs / 27 - 45 kg|