Oliver Pet Care Solutions Pvt Ltd (OPSPL) strives to keep its information accurate and up to date. This information may be different from what you see when you visit a service provider or specific product’s site. OPSPL earns a remuneration when you make a purchase. Your purchase is directly from the affiliate site i.e. MetLife. OPSPL is not an issuer or provider of any services. Articles, information and blogs are informational in nature.
Prices without GST
Rear Lift Dog Harness- Handicapped Pets
₹3,432.00 – ₹6,918.75
Rear Lift Rear Harness supports your dog’s hind end, and can also be used instead of the Leg Rings in the Walkin’ Wheels wheelchair.
This acts as a walking aid when your dog cannot support themselves on their hind legs.
Please make sure you consult your vet before ordering or deciding to use this or any other harness.
Read the main features of the harness here:
- Outside of harness is made of durable canvas, inside is lined with soft fleece for maximum comfort.
- Allows dog to urinate or defecate while wearing the harness.
- Easy to put on your dog; pulls up dog’s legs like a pair of pants.
- Adjustable handles included, with a range of 4.5″ to 27″.
- Fully compatible with Walkin’ Wheels Rear; can be used instead of Leg Rings.
- Harness can also be used as a front harness on dogs who do not have large chests; can be used instead of front Leg Rings on a 4-wheel/quad wheelchair.
Product of USA
Extra large, Large, Medium, Medium/Large, Small, XS, XXS
Dog Lift HarnessSuitable for dogs with reduced mobility in the hind limbs. It has been designed to help dogs with hindquarter problems, such as osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia, or multiple neurological problems. The harness is more complete in comparison with the rear support harness however it has identical functions. It can be adjusted to allow the dog to do its business normally. The harness has been designed to be compatible with the adjustable dog wheelchair. The back straps are secured with clips for additional flexibility. It is machine washable and should be hung to dry. Check the following table in order to choose the right size (measure the circumference of your dog's leg like in the photo).
|XXS||18 cm or less|
|XS||18 - 23 cm|
|S||24 - 28 cm|
|M||29 - 33 cm|
|M - L||34 - 38 cm|
|L||39 - 46 cm|
|XL||47 - 56 cm|