The Walkin’ Rear Splint may benefit pets with the following conditions:
- Osteoarthritis of the tarsal or metatarsal joints
- Degenerative Joint Disease (DJD)
- Polyarthritis (inflammation of the joints causing swelling, pain in walking)
- soft tissue injuries to tarsal or metatarsal tendons/ligaments
- Achilles tendon injury
- tarsal or metatarsal joint instabilities or malformations
- neurological conditions causing knuckling of paw
- post-surgical protection
Time saver, the quicker your pets get medical attention and the correct support, the faster they heal. It is important to remember that animals can hide pain very well so by the time you spot a problem, it may be advanced.
The benefit of this splint is it’s ease of use and time saved in application.